The Postage is looking for a marketing intern to join their team in Houston, TX. This internship has a commitment of a minimum of 12 hours/week.
This marketing intern will help support the marketing and operations team during a transformative, high-speed growth period. Interns at The Postage can expect to be immersed in startup culture and learn about the “integration” of various marketing tactics to drive customer acquisition and retention. The chosen candidate will gain experience in managing and implementation of social media campaigns, email marketing communications, content creation, and more!
What Will You Be Doing?
- Helping to create and implement on the editorial calendar, for social media and blogs (Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Ensuring social media content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Developing website and blog content
- Assisting with paid search landing page creation & other website updates
- Assisting with email marketing communications as needed
- Reporting on campaign analytics
- Testing the efficacy of new product releases & features
- Working with marketing agency on integrated marketing campaigns
- And other duties as assigned
What Experience & Skills Do You Need?
- Current juniors, seniors, or recent graduates majoring in marketing/business, economics, statistics or MIS.
- Candidate must be proficient with social media platforms and content creation
- Experience in managing and creating content for social media platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a non-hierarchical manner across multiple teams
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Google Analytics
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset
- Self-starter with a positive and professional attitude who is able to multitask
- Attention to detail with organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
What’s Nice to Have
- Understands and can utilize digital platforms (DoneDone, WordPress, HootSuite, Google Analytics, SendGrid, Data Studio).
- Experience with HTML a plus
Why Should You Apply Here?
- Funded & growing female-founded tech startup
- Talented & seasoned leadership with a successful track record
- Limited chance to get in on the ground floor of a funded startup & work directly with leadership, a team of technology innovators and disruptors
- We have a solid position in the form of making the world a better place for this generation and their parents, and grandparents, who may not even know that there’s a business like ours to help.
How Do You Apply?
If this sounds like you, email your resume to email@example.com.